ITP: gtk-engines-xenophilia - a nifty GTK engine

Package: wnpp
Severity: normal

Xenophilia is a GTK engine which is insanely configurable.  It seems to be
a standard part of most screenshots I see of Gnome and is the basis for
most of the non-pixmap themes I've seen.  Xenophilia is LGPLed.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@debian.org>                Free software developer

Perhaps Debian is concerned more about technical excellence rather than
ease of use by breaking software. In the former we may excel.  In the
latter we have to concede the field to Microsoft. Guess where I want to go
today?
        -- Manoj Srivastava