Bug or missing depencies ???

Hi,

curently I try to instal rpm because I need to install Intershop4
which comes as RPM but rpm need depencies which are not availlable.

In dselect it ask for libz1.

And I can not install anything. If I deselect rpm and its depencies,
it works for the rest of the installation.

What can I do ???
Is this a Bug ???

I have this question, because if I install rpm with the apt-get
method it works properly.

Danke
Michelle