gnome run command

Hi,

does anybody know if it is possible to start the built-in run command
(similar to xexec) of the gnome-panel, outside the gnome desktop, e.g.
under icewm. I tried to find the command's name but did not succeeed. I
also tried to find it out by looking into the process-list, but the start
of the run command is not shown as a separate process under gnome.  If a
start independent of Gnome should not be possible, I would ITP gRun for
Debian which does the job very well. Xexec is a pain in the ass, because
even if the focus is given to the window, you first have to click inside to
be able to write a command. This is not the case with gRun or the built-in
command. Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Guenter

--
Linux: Who needs GATES in a world without fences?