heimdal library changes - important

Hello,

I have changed heimdal-lib now so it no longer included libdes ---
instead it uses libcrypto from libssl096. Hopefully this approach will
be adopted upstream in the next release of Heimdal.

Unfortunately, this means existing packages will break, typically
because they have -ldes hard-coded for Heimdal support.

Instead, programs should now use /usr/bin/krb5-config, which returns a
list of libraries that should be used for compiling.

(I have heard that MIT Kerberos should support a compatible scheme for
krb5-config soon).
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>