Re: lilo.conf

On Sun, Jan 07, 2001 at 08:53:29PM +1100, Russell Coker wrote:
> The latest package is supposed to ask you whether you want to generate a new
> lilo.conf or keep the manually created one (default keep the manual one).  If

If you already have a /etc/lilo.conf, why ask anything at all?

I like the grub package's approach. The new boot loader files appear
in /usr/share. If I want to upgrade them, I have to copy them manually
to /boot/grub and re-run the install process. The package itself
really keeps out of the way.

Hamish