XFree4.0.2 / wdm interaction bug?

I've experienced a bug and I'm not entirely sure what to file it against.
I'm also not sure if anyone else has ever seen this, and was hoping
someone else might try such a setup and verify the bug exists before
really reporting it.

I set up wdm to run X on multiple vt's thusly in /etc/X11/wdm/Xservers:

:0 local /usr/X11R6/bin/XFree86 :0 vt7
:1 local /usr/X11R6/bin/XFree86 :1 vt8

A similar sort of thing can be done with gdm (and I've seen it fail
under X3 + gdm). This is XFree4.0.2 + TNT2 + wdm 1.19-4.1.

The effect I was trying to achieve was being able to switch between vt's
to different wdm/gdm login sessions, served up by different X servers.

What I actually saw was that after I switched vt's a couple of times,
screen corruption occurred. The images from the two Xservers running on
different vt's were overlaid. In the XFree3 + I128 + gdm instance, the
screen gets blanked and one of the XFree3 servers spins hard.

If anyone can verify these or help clarify what I should file the bugs
against, I would be much obliged.

Thanks,
Bill