Re: LILO 21.6-2

On Sunday 07 January 2001 00:46, Adam Heath wrote:
> On Sun, 7 Jan 2001, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> > On Fri, Jan 05, 2001 at 08:08:05PM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
> > >   Please verify lilo.conf by hand and send comments to
> > > russell@coker.com.au!
> >
> > Also, lilo@packages.debian.org would really be better than a specific
> > address.
>
> Not if he isn't the current maintainer of lilo.

True.

So how do I get registered as the maintainer?  The previous maintainer has
agreed to me taking it over.  I've uploaded a package with me listed as the
maintainer (which hasn't worked).  So obviously there's something else I have
to do.  Could someone please tell me what it is?

I'm sure that I could find it somewhere on the web pages.  But it's 1:30 here
and I'm staying up late to release a new lilo package to address all the
issues that have been discussed here and elsewhere...