ITP: xotcl -- Extended OTcl, an object oriented scripting language

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

<URL:http://www.xotcl.org/>

 *  Copyright (C) 1999-2000 Gustaf Neumann, Uwe Zdun
 *
 *     University of Essen
 *     Information Systems and Software Techniques
 *     Universitaetsstr. 9
 *     D-45129 Essen, Germany
 *  Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its
 *  documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that
 *  the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that
 *  copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting
 *  documentation. We make no representations about the suitability
 *  of this software for any purpose.  It is provided "as is"
 *  without express or implied warranty.
 *
 *
 *  This software is based upon MIT Object Tcl by David Wetherall and
 *  Christopher J. Lindblad, that contains the following copyright message:
 *
 *   "Copyright 1993 Massachusetts Institute of Technology
 *
 *    Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its
 *    documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that
 *    the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that
 *    copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting
 *    documentation, and that the name of M.I.T. not be used in advertising or
 *    publicity pertaining to distribution of the software without specific,
 *    written prior permission.  M.I.T. makes no representations about the