Re: Release-critical Bugreport for January 5, 2001

Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> wrote:
>On Fri, Jan 05, 2001 at 06:00:08AM -0600, BugScan reporter wrote:
>> Bug stamp-out list for Jan  5 05:13 (CST)
>>
>> Total number of release-critical bugs: 482
>
>I thought aj introduced the "serious" severity so that "important" bugs
>wouldn't be considered release-critical anymore, but it looks like bugscan
>doesn't know that important bugs aren't RC.

I notice that some porters are still filing "can't build from source"
bugs as 'important'; I realize the developers-reference package hasn't
been updated yet, although the version in CVS has. A lot of such
'important' bugs are going to need to be upgraded to 'serious'.