Re: bugs + rant + constructive criticism (long)

Why the hell should we go on #debian on OPN when you so much as admitted
that the ops on it have some kind of power trip: devoicing instead of
rebutting when they have an issue with what's said?  If I help somebody, I
really don't want to have to stay politically correct: getting the problem
solved is much more important than keeping somebody's ego stroked.  It
sounds like ATM I could not in good conscience recommend that a newbie get
help on OPN, because it sounds like the people who are genuinely trying to
help are also the ones that cannot speak.

--
Pardon me, but you have obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a
damn.