apt-move on testing?

Is it possible to set up a local mirror of testing with apt-move?
When I try this, I get errors about missing overrides files:

waller:~# apt-move -t sync

Updating Packages and override files...
Getting: distribution names
Getting: testing main Packages.gz
Getting: testing main override.gz
/indices/override.testing.gz : No such file or directory
Creating Lists...
Error: makelist: No master override files exist!

I assume this is because apt-move doesn't know about testing and
can't figure out that it really is woody.

"Some little people have music in them, but Fats, he was all music,
 and you know how big he was."  --  James P. Johnson