I have accepted Vincent's offer to take over packaging of LILO.
I have prepared a test package and it is online on
http://www.coker.com.au/lilo/ . I will upload it to unstable shortly if I
don't receive any complaints and I don't discover that I have done anything
Currently there is no lilo-doc package. I will create one as soon as one of
two things happens:
1) I work out how to get latex going properly without root access.
2) The upstream maintainer releases a separate archive with the PS files as
the documentation says he will.
Here is the changelog:
lilo (1:21.6-0) unstable; urgency=MEDIUM
* Debianized the new version.
* Made liloconfig devfs aware and made it use mode 0600 for creating files.
* Included lilo.conf(5)
* Lilo adds the boot-menu.b file which gives a colored menu. I think it
solves the problem of no color on boot.
-- Russell Coker <email@example.com> Mon, 1 Jan 2000 21:41:29 +1100
http://www.coker.com.au/bonnie++/ Bonnie++ hard drive benchmark
http://www.coker.com.au/postal/ Postal SMTP/POP benchmark
http://www.coker.com.au/projects.html Projects I am working on
http://www.coker.com.au/~russell/ My home page