Debian Developers in Sherbrooke or Montreal?

I'm in Montreal, but I'm planning to be in Sherbrooke tonight for a concert.
Just wondering if anyone's interested in exchanging PGP fingerprints quickly.
I won't have a lot of time to hang around though. Or if anyone's planning to
be in the Montreal area anytime we could do a Debian get together. We had a
couple developers around here at one point but I'm not sure that's still true.

--
greg