Re: Bigger and better Woody

<mshupp@happypuppy.com> writes:

> (10)  Perl 6.0 (due out sometime in the summer of 2001)

If we want to release more that 1 version every one and a half year we
can't wait for this before freeze. If we want to do this we should
make a woody and a half with an untouched base system but updates of
the rest of the system.

--
"If I had been brought up in a different time [...] perhaps I'd
 be totally comfortable in ML and would find C unsafe, a little