Re: X 4 and app-defaults

On Thu, Nov 09, 2000 at 06:12:01PM +0000, Adrian Bridgett wrote:
> > File bugs against packages that use /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/app-defaults.
>
> Like debian-policy (v3.2.1.0) then - line 2528 ish:
[...]
> I've been meaning to email you about this for a while - my apologies for
> being too busy at work :(

I've gone on record as saying that I need to draft a revision of policy.

When I have five minutes uninterrupted by a hysterical bug report (like
"imake tries to CREATE HTML MANPAGES **OH MY GOD** THIS IS A CRITICAL BUG!")
maybe I can write it up.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |    You should try building some of the
Debian GNU/Linux                |    stuff in main that is modern...turning