Re: sharefont package license sucks, even for non-free

On Wed, Nov 08, 2000 at 09:11:27AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> Obviously you think it's immoral to use Debian developers to be involved
> in anything non-free.
>
> Obviously you want to change the way things are, to match your morals.

How about "2. We Will Give Back to the Free Software Community"? The
packaging, at least, should be free. What about "4. Our Priorities are
Our Users and Free Software . . . We will place their interests first
in our priorities." How does a developer packaging shareware fonts
and adding an additional charge fit with either of those parts of
the social contract?

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
http://dvdeug.dhis.org