Re: sharefont package license sucks, even for non-free

    Peter> Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

[...]

    >> The only logical conclusion is to (<agenda>drop non-free
    >> or</agenda>) disallow shareware in non-free.

    Peter> Or, as I said, make it against Debian policy for developers
    Peter> to be in such fragrant conflict of interest.
                         ^^^^^^^^

You mean this stinks?  (Or did you rather want to say "blatant"... as
"fragrant" is actually stuff that smells good ;-)

--
Jürgen A. Erhard    juergen.erhard@gmx.net   phone: (GERMANY) 0721 27326
     MARS: http://members.tripod.com/Juergen_Erhard/mars_index.html