Re: PRE-ITP: asc

On Tue, Nov 07, 2000 at 05:05:46PM +0100, Paul Slootman wrote:

[snip]

> Suggestion: don't repeat the "Description" text in the long description,
> as the long form is always displayed together with (or at least close
> to) the short description (IIRC), and then it looks a bit strange.

I'll do as you suggest. I was just lazzy when writting this description and
as it was only a first draft I will change it.

I actually was only interested if other persons are out there who are
packaging asc. As far as I see I am currently the only lonely one, so I can
do an ITP then.

--
kind regards,
Michael Moerz