Re: task-kde broken

On Mon, Nov 06, 2000 at 10:52:53AM -0500, David A. Greene wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Nov 2000, David Starner wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Nov 06, 2000 at 09:57:10AM -0500, David A. Greene wrote:
> > > I cannot install task-kde (or any kde components) because liblcms is
> > > not available in the archive...
> >
> > Yes. Stuff like this happens all the time in unstable.
>
> I'm aware of that.  I just wanted to point out the problem.  Is there
> a better way to do this?  Do I contact the maintainer directly?
> How would I go about finding the maintainer of a package?

If people's reactions to my XF4-dependent X task packages are any
indication, you file a critical bug against the task package itself, even
though there's nothing the task package or its maintainer can do to fix the
problem...

Being clueless and hysterical seems to work for most people these days...

--
G. Branden Robinson             |
Debian GNU/Linux                |    Please do not look directly into laser