Re: libc6 dep problems with apt, how to resolve

Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org> writes:

> Can you stop with the dishonesty bit? What kind of troll are you?

I think "dishonest" just meant "inaccurate" here, and no offense was
surely intended.  I often talk about a manual as "lying" or a
program's failure to conform to a documented interface as "dishonest",
but I certainly don't mean to imply that the author is morally
deficient.  I assume that Moshe Zadka was using the word in the same
sense.