Re: task-kde broken

On Mon, Nov 06, 2000 at 10:52:53AM -0500, "David A. Greene" <greened@eecs.umich.edu> was heard to say:

  http://bugs.debian.org

> How would I go about finding the maintainer of a package?

torrent:~> apt-cache show task-kde
Package: task-kde
Section: x11
Installed-Size: 60
Maintainer: Ivan E. Moore II <rkrusty@debian.org>
Architecture: all
Source: kdebase
Version: 4:2.0-final-3
Depends: libqt2.2, kdelibs3, kdebase, kdebase-libs, konqueror, konsole, kdebase-doc, kdewallpapers, task-kdegraphics, task-kdeutils, task-koffice, task-kdepim, task-kdegames, task-kdetoys
Recommends: task-kdemultimedia, task-kdeadmin, task-kdenetwork
Suggests: kdm, kde-i18n, kdelibs3-crypto, kdebase-crypto
Filename: dists/woody/main/binary-all/x11/task-kde_2.0-final-3.deb
Size: 9630
MD5sum: 4e3232f6ce50aa5aae03f1a62105d158
 A metapackage containing dependencies for the core suite of KDE including
 kdelibs and kdebase along with suggests for all other core KDE packages.

  Daniel

--
/----------------- Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu> -----------------\
|                If we do not change our direction                            |