Re: sharefont package license sucks, even for non-free

Thanks for the laugh.  Ha ha ha.

If you don't see the difference between:

 - Getting paid by a compagny to work on Debian to the benifit or
   our users

and

 - Packaging software for non-free as a Debian developers and
   demanding that users pay you.

Then there's _no_ point arguing with you.  So I won't.