Obsolete data in "http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/being_packaged"

	Howdy,

Ehh, I'm no expert in maintaining, but when a package is in preperation for over
than 800 days, something tells me that I won't be seeing this package anytime
soon. Some of the maintainers probably started working on the package and never
finished... Shouldn't those obsolete and misleading entries be removes?
Here are some examples:
* changesys: newsgroup ordering tool, 1086 days in preparation.
* dexpire: expire INN articles, 854 days in preparation.
* gradebook: teachers class gradebook program, 684 days in preperation.
* gnudl: GNU Data Language, 812 days in preparation.

But I think you get the point. Maybe each package in preperation should have
an expiry date. This problem exists in all of the www wnpp sections.
Expiriation seems nice...

	Roger Roger, Yotam Rubin.