Re: xserver-common_4.0.1 powerpc autobuild

Oh, one caveat about Alpha's debs...

I had to use a glide3 package for Alpha that hasn't been uploaded yet to
compile 4.0.1.  I have sent mail to Branden while the new X was still in
testing about this, but got no reply (nor a change in the code to disable
the need for glide on Alpha).  I'm currently working with the glide2/3
maintainer to produce a package that will work on both ix86 and alpha now,
though, so this should be remedied soon (fingers crossed).