Re: FWD: [CrackMonkey] "This is a Unix system! I know this!"

On Fri, Nov 03, 2000 at 04:20:29PM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
:Someone should package this. :-)

Cool stuff but, my god the resources this can eat!

I just crashed it buy running it out of memory (I have 256M Real and
500M swap), doing an "expand all" from / which all toled is about 17K
files and >8G of space. All the while spinning at >95% of (a single)
CPU!

I bet I could break the world if I did some thing similarly foolish on
one of my servers trying to see all 750G or so of NFS stuff :)

Definitely excellent if used in moderation

-Jon