Re: sharefont package license sucks, even for non-free

Miros/law `Jubal' Baran wrote:
> 3.11.2000 pisze Tamas TEVESZ (ice@extreme.hu):
>
> > On Fri, 3 Nov 2000, Christoph Lameter wrote:
>
> >  > If I have to suffer through packaging shareware and the shareware authors
>
> > you _have to_ ? excuse me, is there anybody behind you with a baseball
> > bat, or what ?
>
> Maybe it's because of my unability to learn foreign languages, but I
> don't understand your point here. I thought there's a distinction
> between `have to suffer' and `have to package'... ;->

Oh, you haven't noticed yet?  In formertimes it was called packaging,
now it's suffering.  We already planned to rename dpkg into dskg but
learned too many users won't be able to find it anymore so we skipped
that one.

Regards,

	Joey

--
If you come from outside of Finland, you live in wrong country.
	-- motd of irc.funet.fi