Re: List of all Internet services on Debian sites

On Thu, Nov 02, 2000 at 03:31:46PM -0600, Adam Heath wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Nov 2000, Eray Ozkural wrote:
>
> > [stuff snipped]
>
> http://db.debian.org/

I don't know about this LDAP setup well, but is there
a way to integrate this directory search with a mail
client?

> http://db.debian.org/machines.cgi

In fact I knew these pages, but not exactly what I'm looking
for. Err, for instance the keyserver is mentioned in a lot
of places but I'd like to see it alongside a collection
of all such services. On this page I can see which machines
are there, but I don't see what services they provide.
It would be really great to have that sort of thing.

Thanks!

--
Eray (exa) Ozkural
e-mail: erayo@cs.bilkent.edu.tr