Re: first weekly debian-installer status report

> > 	- http retreiver [UNCLAMED]
> > 		Not started. Download udebs, other files from network.
> I claim this one as well.  This will be based on busybox wget.  I presume we
> will also need support for other types of retrievers?  ftp?  cdrom?  nfsmount?
> mounted filesystem?

joey's retriever doc has cdrom, floppy, hdd, http, ftp (maybe) and nfs,
but for the prototype i think we are only going to do http for now.

one thing is that the current busybox wget doesn't support http proxies.
we'll probably need to add that.

randolph
--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>