Re: On Bugs

> > potato
> > woody
> >
> > reproducible
> > unreproducible

I think it's just noise and headache to have explicit states on each bug,
instead of simple tags.

The 'reproducable' tag, for instance, isn't needed.  It's a rare case
(but not rare enough :P ) that a bug isn't reproducable, so in the
absence of an ``unreproducable'' tag, we know what it is.  Also, the
``reproducable'' tag doesn't give us any more information than its
absence.

I guess my point is:  Don't allow states as tags -- assume the most
common state and allow a tag to show an exception.

My dream tag list:

	unreproducable
	stableonly
	wontfix
	fixed
	needsponsor   (for wnpp)

						- chad

--
Chad Miller <cmiller@surfsouth.com>   URL: http://web.chad.org/   (GPG)
"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced".