Re: On Bugs

On Thu, Oct 05, 2000 at 12:04:40AM -0300, Nicolás Lichtmaier wrote:
>  I would add an "unclassified" severity. This is a *critical* severity.

That is so completely not workable. Having a handful of new release critical
bugs every day is an annoying pain in the neck when trying to get a release
out, having to look at *every single newly filed bug*? Give me a break.

Bugs are almost always "normal": severe policy violations aren't that
common, nor are "this package doesn't even install anymore you moron"
bugs, nor are "this package lets me hax0r root on systems that install
it". If you want an "unclassified" severity, it's basically "normal".

Cheers,
aj

                                      -- Dave Clark