Re: On Bugs

    peter> Joey Hess:
    >> Perhaps you should go read the bug severity definitions (and this
    >> thread) first.

    peter> I did. To me, not making it possible to translate one of
    peter> the central package handling utility of the operating
    peter> system "makes the package unsuitable for a stable Debian
    peter> release".

This shows quite clearly that the severity definitions can not be
viewed isolated from everything else.  Here it's the question of how
important i18n is for Debian (I don't care a whole lot, I like English
;-)

Bye, J

--
Jürgen A. Erhard    juergen.erhard@gmx.net   phone: (GERMANY) 0721 27326