Re: New molluscum treatment device

On Wed, Oct 04, 2000 at 01:21:05AM -0600, John Galt wrote:
> when's the last time you saw perfectly legal spam: a denoter in the subj
> line, clear removal instructions, and clear contact information?

Never. :(

I also don't believe a word about these removals -- it seems more likely
it's just a way of making sure the submitter got and read the spam.

It would be cool to have an auto-responder script that you could feed with
spams, and then the script would send a fake bounce, addressed from mailer
daemon, including a valid bounce reason, etc.