Re: New molluscum treatment device

On Wed, Oct 04, 2000 at 02:44:30PM +1100, Drake Diedrich wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 03, 2000 at 11:35:47PM -0400, Ben Pfaff wrote:
> >
> > > Andrew Lenharth
> > > who really is writing from cs.washington.edu
> >
> > Ben Pfaff
> > who really is writing from .msu.edu
> >

>    Um, it looks like everyone got one of these.  I received one direct from
> msn, and another from msn via murphy.  Both had @anu.edu.au return addresses
> on them.  I'm really curious how he managed to make murphy send each of us a
> message with a distinct return address matching our domain

Strange, since I got one "From: Bruce Evans@localhost, M.D.
<evansmd@msn.com>" via -devel, but I have nothing in common with msn.com :-)

regards

Marcin

PS: who is not really writing from pandora.info.bielsko.pl, but that's
another story...

--
+--------------------------------+ The reason we come up with new versions