Re: On Bugs

Maybe he thinks all you VA people are the same :-)

----------------------
From: "Sean 'Shaleh' Perry" <shaleh@valinux.com>
To: Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au>
Subject: RE: On Bugs
Cc: debian-devel@lists.debian.org

How about a different slant?

Why should a grave bug on gedit hold up a release?  With the number of packages
we have, ensuring that the tiny "My first program" pieces of software are bug
free is nearly impossible.  perhaps we should limit the scope of release
critical bugs to packages with priority standard or lower?

Brian Almeida                      | http://www.debian.org/~bma
Linux Systems Engineer @ Winstar   | balmeida@winstar.com
Debian Developer                   | bma@debian.org
--
Albania cryptographic assassination CIA smuggle bomb class struggle
ammunition COSCO domestic disruption Ft. Meade Kennedy JFK FSF Marxist