Re: ITP: reiserfs (includes dh_installkernelpatch)

(I'n not on Debian-boot, so please cc: me if you don't post to devel also)

Jeremy Koch has created a set of Potato install disks meant to allow a
ReiserFS installation of Debian.  I noticed this from freshmeat, but
haven't played with it yet.

Looking at the webpage
http://home.psouth.net/~jjk/projects/reiser-debian/
I see he's packaged the tools, etc. unofficially.

Making sure the 'official packages' would allow use of his install
disks would probably be useful, unless the debian-boot floppy team have
something better planned.  Or vice versa, if Jeremy plans to modify his
boot-floppies to use the 'official' packages.