Re: RFC: moving packages to project/orphaned

On Wed, Sep 20, 2000 at 08:20:01PM +0200, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:
>   hugs (68186), 50 days old
>     Rev Depends: green-card
>   hugs-doc (68187), 50 days old

I took care of sending an updated Debian package to Tony Mancill.
At some point that should make its way out to whatever you're looking
at, and show updated maintainership. I'm unaware of any power I have
to close bugs, but I believe that the one filed against hugs is the
need of a manpage for runhugs (the noninteractive interpreter), and
I wrote one and included it in the package I sent to Tony Mancill.

For some reason, I forgot about hugs-doc. That is a pretty stable
affair, so I can just send a trivial changelog entry his way tonight;
on the other hand, it appears to have a bug filed against it, so I'll
see if it's of the same nature (or otherwise similar to) the one in
hugs and try to help out with that.

Cheers,
Bill
--
* mr_bill takes over the world with his VAXstation 4000