Re: modutils-2.3.11-8 request change

On Mon, Sep 11, 2000 at 12:24:51AM -0400, Federico Grau wrote:
> Hello Wichert and debian developers,
>
> I am a relatively new debian user (but long time linux user) and apoligize for
> breaking protocol... I have rtfm'ed a lot of debian documentation but still
> have a lot more.  I have a suggestion to change the package modutils-2.3.11-8
> (from potato).  After (very breifly) scanning my online documentation I could
> not find the "procedure" to do this, so I am mailing my suggestion to
> debian-devel and the maintainter.

Seems like a worthwhile change.

Since you mention that you were not sure where to send this mail, I'll point
you at the Debian Bug Tracking System (BTS). http://bugs.debian.org/

Your patch would fall perfectly in the "wishlist" category.

Please dont get me wrong, I am not trying to flame you at all for posting
your patch here.

--

                       Michael Beattie (mickyb@es.co.nz)

                       Cat Game #1:  Hah - made you look!