Re: My recent bug's and continuing effort to debconf-ize Debian

If you want, I can file it that way but I just sent it to you as you
asked.  In general, I have been filing them that way.

-- John

--
John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org>                       www.complete.org
Sr. Software Developer, Progeny Linux Systems, Inc.    www.progenylinux.com