Re: RFC: moving packages to project/orphaned

On Mon, Sep 04, 2000 at 12:56:59AM +0200, Enrique Robledo Arnuncio wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 03, 2000 at 06:55:16PM +0200, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:
> > The follwing packages need a new maintainer:
> >   mctools-lite (69638), 12 days old
> >   rosegarden (68189), 33 days old
>
> My sponsor (Javier Fernandez-Sanguino) is checking both packages, and
> we hope they will be uploaded soon.
[snip]

Which version of rosegarden are you packaging? the existing version is
very old and quite buggy. Upstream appears to be working on a new version
which seems to be taking a while to materialize... any info so far? I'm
very interested in a newer version because the current one is too buggy
and has too many limitations that I find it very frustrating to use.

Unfortunately, it seems to be the only usable MIDI notator that runs on
Linux, thus far... unless you know of another one? I'd love to know.