intent to package countrycodes

Hi,
I intend to package Country Codes 1.0.3, a text-based ISO3166 country code
finder (yes, I know there is a Perl module that does the same, but this
little tool is easier and more flexible). The package is actually already made
and lintian clean. It can be downloaded from http://www.bechly.de/debian/.
However, I have just applied to become a Debian maintainer some time ago, thus
it will probably still need some time till I can upload the package to unstable
(unless I will find a sponsor).
Cheers,
Guenter
--
Linux: Who needs GATES in a world without fences?