Re: Help on Debian Project - Need Me?

Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org> writes:

> Well, IMO, anything that goes on the Debian website better be
> created by free software. No offense, but if I start seeing "Made
> with Macromedia" or "Designed with Photoshop" on the website, there
> will be hell to pay :)

It seems very strict to require that everything on the website have
been created with free software.  Of course, their contributions
shouldn't require proprietary software to *use*.

If someone wants to help, and is willing to put their contributions
under a free license, why not let them?

I do agree that Debian should not be advertising proprietary software
on the web pages.