Re: ITP Fidelio (0.9.2)

On Mon, 7 Aug 2000, Bernd Eckenfels wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 06, 2000 at 10:17:32PM -0500, Clay Crouch wrote:
> > I Intend To Package the Hotline client, 'fidelio'.
>
> yes thats a good idea, i already compiled it cleanly on my potato box so you
> wont have much problems.. are u going to include some default trackers in
> the setup?

Well.... I have finally gotten around to doing the (trivial) -2
of Fidelio, which checks for a system-wide default bookmark file
at /usr/share/doc/fidelio/default/bookmarks.

I just uploaded it about 5 mins ago....

The default bookmark file I am shipping with it is rather basic.
It contains only 15 trackers and the single default bookmark.
But it does allow the local sysadmin to adjust the system-wide
defaults, now, and the user can actually find a number of servers
on their first run. :^)

Cheers!
/ Clay Crouch, UNIX Weenie ;^>     | <http://danno.tzo.com/~danno>   \
| Linux Administration/Consulting  | <danno@danno.tzo.com>           |
| Debian Package Maintainer        | <danno@debian.org>              |
|    "Away put your weapon; I mean you no harm." -- Master Yoda      |