ITP: GLUI - a GLUT based C++ GUI library

Package: wnpp
Severity: normal

 Hi,

 since one of my packages now needs it and I've been thinking about
 packaging GLUI for some time anyway, I state my intention to package
 GLUI, a GLUT-based C++ user interface library which provides controls
 such as buttons, checkboxes, radio buttons, and spinners to OpenGL
 applications. It is window-system independent, relying on GLUT to
 handle all system-dependent issues, such as window and mouse
 management.

 http://www.cs.unc.edu/%7Erademach/glui/

 Thanks,

                                        Marcelo