Re: keyserver for debian keys at keyring.debian.org

    Dea>   $ gpg --sign-key 0x0123ABCD $ gpg
    Dea> --keyserver=keyring.debian.org --send-keys 0x0123ABCD

Hello,

Previously, I wrote to keyring-maint@debian.org to upgrade my PGP
key with a GPG key. So far, I have not got any response.

I tried using a similar procedure to upload my GPG key, signed by my
old PGP key. This displayed a message that the operation was
successful.

Does this mean I can now upload packages using my new GPG key?

I tried uploading my non-us package, Heimdal, using my new key, but so far,
I have not got any response...

I would have expected some response, even if only an error message.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>