ITP: insight & sourcenav

Responding to previous request for package, I intend to package
insight and sourcenav from cygnus (which is red hat). Insight
is a tight graphical frontend to gdb written in tk, and sourcenav
(source navigator) is a source code analysis tool which lets you
edit/browse/build your projects.

I've previously used insight on both linux and cygwin; and the build
seems to be pretty clean. I think that I'll be providing useful packages
since I'll be using these tools for my own projects.

Thanks,

__
Eray Ozkural
CS, Bilkent Univ.