Re: How to get changelog file for a given _binary_ package?

On Wed, Dec 27, 2000 at 03:17:54PM +0000, Marc Haber wrote:
> we use a number of backported potato packages and I am working on a
> script that sends me e-mail when a new version of these packages
> appears in woody.

You can subscribe to debian-devel-changes@lists.debian.org to get
an email whenever a package in unstable is changed. Just filter
for the packages that you have modified by parsing the subject
should be sufficient :)

Happy new year!

    Ingo
--
"Disclosed Source" programs mean software for which the source code is
available without confidential or trade secret restrictions and for which