ITP: TCM -- Toolkit for Conceptual Modelling

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

The Toolkit for Conceptual Modeling is a collection of software tools to
present conceptual models of software systems in the form of diagrams,
tables, trees, and the like. (See the README file included in sources)
license: GPL
homepage: http://www.cs.utwente.nl/~tcm
sources: ftp://ftp.cs.utwente.nl/pub/tcm
Since I'm in NM, Cosimo Alfarano will sponsor me.
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis
Undergraduate Student of Computer Science at Bologna University.