sigs, was: Re: ITA: xmorph

Hello,

On Fri, Dec 22, 2000 at 10:43:08AM -0700, John Galt wrote:
> RTFFYI.  It refers to bandwidth....

> On Fri, 22 Dec 2000, Marc Haber wrote:
> > The four lines rule doesn't apply to bandwidth. It applies to screen
> > real estate.

no need to quarrel here, historically it applied to *both*.

Although I have mostly bigger screens now than I had in eg.
1985, I still don't like sigs that take up too much of a
screen. Btw, 4 lines is hard if you want to stuff a complete
address, a blurb and your key fingerprint into it... I
currently have 5 and am looking for ideas.

Best Regards,
--Toni++