ITP: fuzz

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

(already submitted to the BTS, is #80263)

homepage URL: http://sourceforge.net/projects/fuzz/
d/l URL: http://download.sourceforge.net/fuzz/fuzz-0.6.tar.gz
author: Ben Woodard (ben at valinux dot com)

Fuzz is a debugging utility that checks for buffer overflows
and other bugs (notably crashes and hangs because of lack
of sanity checks, errors that are checked for but not correctly
dealt with, and the like) by feeding a program random input
through STDIN and argv.

Distributed under the GNU General Public License.

I will need a sponsor in order to upload this (currently
waiting for an AM).  My current try at packaging it is
available at
http://finbar.dyndns.org/~tgs/debapp/fuzz/

thanks and have a nice day
--