Re: testing "testing" (was: Implementing "testing")

Ola <opal@debian.org> wrote "The big problem is as I see it, to
implement it.  I'm not familiar with the background work that the server
do so I'm not the right person ot do it, I think.  Are you willing to
implement such a system?"

I will try some experimentation on a local system, and see if I can get
a proof of concept project running.  I'm fairly sure that I'm "not the
right person to do it" as well, but at worst I'll have just wasted some
hours finding that out...

Tom M.
LetterRip
TomM@Pentstar.com

(Sorry for the delayed reply, although I subscribed to debian-devel, I'm
apparently not getting any mail from it...)